|Augustus Henry Fitzroy|
3rd Duke of Grafton
The name of the Grafton Centre comes from former UK Prime Minster Augustus Henry Fitzroy, 3rd Duke of Grafton ( 28th September 1735 - 14th March 1811)
He was one of a handful of dukes who served as Prime Minster and was in office from 14th October 1768 - 28th January 1770.
It is also his name given to Fitzroy Street.